You snack monsters loved our Chocolate Bark Recipe last week, so we’re sliding on in with it’s lighter, zingier sister – FroYo Blueberry Bark! Just as easy, just as delish. Anyway, to the recipe!
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup yoghurt
- Zest of half a lemon (or a whole one if you like it zesty)
- 1 tsp bush honey
- Optional coloured sprinkle (we used Beauty Chef GLOW, but any berry powder would be fun + yum)
- Mix together yoghurt, honey and lemon zest.
- Stir through your blueberries.
- Spread your mix onto baking paper or a silicone lined tray, and freeze for at least 2-3 hrs.
- Break up into small chunks and store in an airtight container, or (try not to) eat (all of it) immediately.
Looking for some more snack options that are equally as delicious and functional but ready made for ultra-convenience? Shop our range of Super Bites here.