Meet Chocolate Blueberry Bark. A super quick and easy-to-make snack for the times when the chocolate monster in your stomach comes knocking. Three ingredients, four steps, too many yums to count.
Full of fibre and vitamin C, blueberries are more than just a delicious addition – they're functional too. And chocolate is actually good for our guts, remember? If you missed the memo on that, catch up here.
Anyway, to the recipe!
- 100-150g of dark chocolate
- 1 big punnet of fresh blueberries (around 250g)
- Flaky sea salt
You can’t really go wrong with this recipe. Adjust the quantity depending what your ideal choc/blueberry ratio is!
- Melt your chocolate on the stove or in the microwave.
- Once melted and smooth, add your blueberries and stir until fully coated
- Spread onto baking paper or silicone lined tray.
- Add a pinch of flaky salt and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until hard.
Break up into smaller pieces, and enjoy straight away (if you’re anything like us) or store in an air-tight container to snack on for later.
Hot tip: you can also leave this in the freezer for a frosty summer treat, but we love the textural sensation of the chilled hard choc and soft sweet blueberries. Yum!
Looking for some more snack options that are equally as delicious and functional but ready made for ultra-convenience? Shop our range of Super Bites here.